Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gloria Lynne, LIVE at the Schomburg
Great Talent and the Human Spirit!

They say age is just a number.

Oh, but what a NUMBER!"
- Gloria Lynne


Gloria Lynne gave a performance at the Langston Hughes Auditorium of the Schomburg Center last night that will long be remembered in the hearts and minds of those in attendance as a legendary musical moment!

A Harlem talent by birth, Gloria Lynne was born at Harlem Hospital an under-weight 3lb baby, grew-up on 135th Street and won as an under 18 year old teenager the Apollo's Amateur Night contest.

2 Comments:

Anonymous NS said...

Do you know when she will be performing in NYC again? I JUST missed her show by a couple of days! - Contact me at SmithonPolitics.com

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thrilled to hear of Ms.Lynne's recent concert. I have been trying to contact her with regard to performing in Florida but so far I have not been able to contact her.If you have contact info for her please let me know.
Thank you,
Dave Burns (pianist)
305-304-5990
davekwf@hotmail.com

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home