Sunday, September 13, 2009

Harlem's Social Diary: Diana Ross Spotted
Expecting First Grandchild

UPDATE:
Rhonda Ross-Kendrick gave birth to a baby boy
Raif-Henok Emmanuel Kendrick

The new Mom was recently quoted as saying;

"I am completely in love with my newborn son, Raif.
I knew I was going to be.
I’ve wanted to be a mother for a long time, but –like most parents– the depth and scope of my love for this child simply takes my breath away.
My husband and I are loving every minute of it!"















Rhonda (left) with Mom, Diana Ross and (right) with husband Rodney Kendrick

Motown legend Diana Ross, 64, is set to become a grandmother. The singer's eldest daughter and Harlem resident Rhonda is reportedly expecting any time now. Rumor has it that Miss Ross has been spotted going and coming from her daughter's Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Blvd. (7th Ave) digs.

According to reports by Fox News, Rhonda Ross Kendrick, and her husband the jazz musician Rodney Kendrick, are expecting their first child some time this fall. Rhonda, 37, is the daughter of Ross and Motown Records founder Berry Gordy.



"Baby Love" Performed by the Supremes, 1964

1 Comments:

Blogger Still-thatblackgurl said...

Simply Wonderful!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home